Lavender Herb Buttered Grilled Cheese Sammies
Write a review
- 1 Tbsp caramelized onion
- 2 sliced cheese (American, Cheddar, Swiss)
- 1 Tbsp lavender herb butter, softened
- 2 slices bread
- Heat skillet to medium temperature. Butter the bread with herb butter and place in skillet.
- Place a slice of cheese on the bread in the skillet.
- Place the onion on the cheese.
- Place another slice of cheese over the onion.
- Top with second piece of bread. Butter top of bread.
- Toast over medium heat on both sides til the bread is light brown and crisp, and the cheese is melted.
Chef Ursula http://www.chefursula.com/