Snowed in Hot Spiced Cider
Write a review
- 1 apple
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch grated nutmeg
- cinnamon sticks, garnish
- Stud the apple with the cloves.
- In a medium pot, combine the studded apple and remaining ingredients.
- Slowly bring to a simmer over low heat.Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Disgard the apple.
- Ladle into mugs and garnish each with a cinnamon stick.
- Serve immediately.
Chef Ursula http://www.chefursula.com/