‘Tatoes in a Bacon Blanket
Write a review
- 2 medium-sized redskin potatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 16 slices of center-cut bacon slices
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place a lightly greased wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle potato wedges with seasoned salt. Wrap each with 1 bacon slice.
- Arrange potato wedges in a single layer in prepared pan. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake the potatoes for 40 to 45 minutes or until bacon is crisp and browned.
- Serve these with my Spicy Queso Dipping Sauce!
Chef Ursula http://www.chefursula.com/