Chef Ursula’s Cheesy Sausage Cups
Write a review
- 1 pound maple-flavored sausage
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup sweet red pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon blackened seasoning
- 1 package of won ton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press won ton wrappers into each cup of a mini muffin tin. Bake for five minutes. Remove from oven. Cool on rack; repeat with remaining won ton wrappers.
- Mix all ingredients together. Place won ton cups on cookie sheet. Spoon one rounded tablespoon of mixture into each cup.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes more.
Chef Ursula http://www.chefursula.com/